How to report a problem with an article, or find out more information.
Problems with articles about you, your company, or somebody you represent.
How to copy Wikipedia's information, donate your own, or report unlicensed use of your information.
Find out about the process, how to donate, and information about how your money is spent.
Press and partnerships
If you're a member of the press looking to contact Wikipedia, or have a business proposal for us.
Thank you for your interest in contacting Wikipedia. Before proceeding, some important disclaimers:
- Wikipedia has no central editorial board. Contributions are made by a large number of volunteers at their own discretion. Edits are not the responsibility of the Wikimedia Foundation (the organisation that hosts the site) nor of its staff and edits will not generally be made in response to an email request.
- Although Wikipedia was founded by Jimmy Wales, he is not personally responsible for our content.
- If you have questions about the concept of Wikipedia rather than a specific problem, the About Wikipedia page may help.
- If you want to ask other users for help with editing or using Wikipedia, stop by the Teahouse, Wikipedia's live help channel, or the help desk to ask someone for assistance.
- If you disagree with an article's content, or if you are involved in a content dispute, see Wikipedia:Dispute resolution for avenues available to resolve disputes.
The links on the left should direct you to how to contact us or resolve problems. If you cannot find your issue listed there, you can email helpful, experienced volunteers at info-enwikimedia.org. Please refrain from emailing about disagreements with content; they will not be resolved via email.