Rock Creek Park, Colorado
The May Natural History Museum in Rock Creek Park
Location of Rock Creek Park in El Paso County, Colorado.
|• Total||0.27 sq mi (0.69 km2)|
|• Land||0.27 sq mi (0.69 km2)|
|• Water||0.0 sq mi (0.0 km2)|
|Elevation||6,263 ft (1,909 m)|
|• Density||218/sq mi (84.3/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Mountain Standard Time)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (Mountain Daylight Time)|
80926 (Colorado Springs)
Rock Creek Park is a census-designated place (CDP) on State Highway 115 south of Cheyenne Mountain State Park in El Paso County, Colorado, United States. The population as of the 2010 census was 58.
|U.S. Decennial Census|
- Outline of Colorado
- State of Colorado
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Rock Creek Park CDP, Colorado". American Factfinder. U.S. Census Bureau. Archived from the original on February 13, 2020. Retrieved January 25, 2016.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Rock Creek Park, Colorado
- Colorado Trend Report 2: State and Complete Places (Sub-state 2010 Census Data). Missouri Census Data Center. Accessed 2011-02-25.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
- "John May RV Park and Museum Center". Retrieved 15 May 2012.
- Staff. "JOHN MAY MUSEUM CENTER". LAND USE DATABASE. THE CENTER FOR LAND USE INTERPRETATION. Retrieved 18 May 2012.