|Codeine phosphate||Opioid analgesic|
|Aspirin||Non-opioid analgesic, NSAID|
|AHFS/Drugs.com||Micromedex Detailed Consumer Information|
|CompTox Dashboard (EPA)|
Co-codaprin tablets are used for mild to moderate pain.
AC&C is available in different formulations containing varying amounts of codeine. Formulations containing 8 mg or less of codeine ("AC&C 8" or "222") are typically available from pharmacies over the counter. A prescription is not required, but the medication must be requested from the pharmacist. The "222" and higher numbers refer to the codeine narcotic content numbers as follows:
- 222 - contains 7.5 mg codeine
- 282 - contains 15 mg codeine
- 292 - contains 30 mg codeine
- 293 - contains 60 mg codeine
- This page was last edited on 16 May 2019, at 23:08 (UTC).
- About Wikipedia
- Contact Wikipedia
- Cookie statement
- Mobile view